We offer help beyond a food parcel. Find out more about additional services and support.
Our foodbank is running a More Than Food programme. This means that we are providing additional support alongside emergency food, to help people address the underlying issues behind their crisis.
Our foodbank has specifically trained volunteers who can offer you additional help in the following areas:
- Holiday Meals club – supporting families at times when free school meals are not available by offering food and fun activities.
- Fuel Bank – supports households most in need of help by giving them funds to pay for gas and electricity alongside emergency food aid.
- Money management – providing tools and courses to tackle debt and budgeting.
- Training for work – ILA funded training (APEX)
- Food4Thought – our six-week basic cookery, nutrition and budget management course.
For more information about any of these projects please contact us.
To find out more about More Than Food projects currently being developed by The Trussell Trust click here.